(02) 4929 7279

Youth Arts in the Hunter for over 45 Years
Make Noise.


Where Can I Get Help?

Legal Support

Community legal centres are organisations that provide free legal help to people going through tough times. Community legal centres can provide support when you are experiencing financial hardship, housing issues, domestic or family violence, discrimination, and other legal and social issues.

How Do I Contact a Community Legal Centre?

Most local areas have their own Community Legal Centre.

Locate your local Community Legal Centre by visiting this website.

People under 25 years of age can also access legal help through Youth Law Australia.

Further Information

Youth Law Australia:

Image-Based Abuse

Sexting Laws

Subscribe to Tantrum e-news!

What's On