(02) 4929 7279

Youth Arts in the Hunter for over 45 Years
Make Noise.


Where Can I Get Help?

Other Support Services

There is always someone you can talk to who wants to help you when things are hard.

Who Can I Talk To If I Just Need To Talk?

You can contact one of the following services for free and private counselling support. All of these services offer counselling over the phone and online chat.

  • Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 (available 24/7, for young people between 5 and 25)
  • eHeadspace 1800 650 890 (available 9am to 1am, everyday, for young people between 12 and 25)
  • Lifeline 13 11 14 (available 24/7, for all ages)

Who Can I Talk To If I, Or Someone I Know, Has Experienced Domestic Violence Or Sexual Assault?

If you are in immediate danger, call 000

For free and confidential support and counselling you can contact 1800 RESPECT 1800 737 732 (available 24/7, for all ages). Support is available over the phone and online chat. You can remain anonymous.

Subscribe to Tantrum e-news!

What's On